How to calculate football bets is one of the problems that beginners always wonder about. In fact, it’s nothing too complicated, and you will quickly grasp it if you take the time to learn. But if your time is limited, please refer to the following article of the betting guide; it will help you understand how to calculate football bets quickly and simply on this site 22bet.ng.
Some terms in the calculation of bets
First we need to go through a little bit about some terms in how to calculate football bets, specifically as follows:
- Win enough, win all: refers to the amount of winnings you will receive as the “odds ratio” x “the amount you bet.”
- Eat half your money, win half your money: Your winnings = *1/2 of your bet* X *odds ratio*.
- Lose enough, lose all: That is, no matter how much money you bet on that match, you will lose all that money.
- Lose 1/2 money, lose half money: That is, the amount you lose on the bet will be equal to 1/2 the amount you bet, and you only get back 1/2 of the bet you placed at first.
How to calculate money in football betting when losing the bet
When you lose the bet, we will use the following calculation method:
- If the match you caught falls into the category of losing half the money, Then the amount you bet on that match will be collected by the house for 1/2 of the bet. The specific formula is as follows: *1/2 the amount you bet* X *odds ratio* = *the amount you lose to the house*.
- In case the bet you caught results in a loss of the whole match, that is, you will lose almost all of the money you have bet. Specifically, the formula is as follows: *The amount you bet* X *odds ratio* = *the amount you have to lose*.
How to calculate money in football betting when winning the bet
When you win the bet, the amount you receive will be calculated as follows:
- In case you win enough money, the amount you will receive will be equal to *bet amount* X *odds ratio*.
- In case you only win half of the money, the amount you receive is equal to (*bet amount* X *odds ratio*)/2.
- In case the player is refunded the bet
- In addition to the two cases of winning and losing the bet, sometimes we will still have cases of a draw. These cases will occur in some special situations, especially with Over/Under or Asian markets. In addition, when the match is postponed or canceled, the house will also count it as a draw. When any bet is counted as a tie, the player will be refunded the entire bet amount by the house, regardless of the odds at the time of the bet.
Above is all you need to know about football betting. Finally, if you find it too difficult to grasp how to calculate football bets, now we have integrated automatic calculators to help you in this regard. Accordingly, for each bet that you participate in, the house will have a table that provides you with information that tells you how much money you will earn when you win and how much money you will lose when you lose your bet. You don’t have to worry about this at all. Your task is to keep your mind comfortable and win the bets you participate in!